"The Maker of Games"
Production and Assembly Worker
Submit Resume and Cover Letter to: [email protected]
What is the job?
We are looking for Production & Assembly Workers to assemble and finish products for the Mysterious Package Company.
We use a wide variety of processes to ensure our products have a high quality and authentic feel. This includes tea dying, casting, ageing and painting.
It is a fast paced job that requires good attention to detail. We offer competitive wages, a fun working environment and opportunities for growth.
You will be working in a small team under the direction of the Production Supervisor to create a wide range of games and experiences in our catalogue.
Who are we?
We are a small but passionate studio of storytellers, puzzle-makers and designers who make escape-room style games and experiences. We make and assemble our products in our facility in Richmond Hill. For more information on our products see:
We are dedicated to a fun and professional work environment and we look after our people.
- Work under the direction of the Production Supervisor to assemble a range of paper products as well as crafting artifacts.
- Assist in labelling and organising all the products to be ready for ship-out
- Maintain inventory of warehouse items (raw materials vs assembled products).
- Assist in receiving and shipping of materials.
- Maintain and organise the warehouse.
- Assist in shipping documentation as required.
- Excellent attention to detail to ensure accuracy in assembly.
- Interest in learning hands-on art and crafting techniques.
- Highly organised and ability to meet deadlines and goals.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Ability to work 10 hours shifts (4 days a week)
- Able to adopt different tasks with limited instruction.
- Ability to lift items 20 - 50lbs.
We are offering a four month fixed term contract, with an option to extend into full time employment for the right candidate.
We welcome applications from candidates of any race or ethnicity, sexual orientation, age, gender identity and/or presentation, national origin, religion, and/or other group not specifically mentioned. We're a diverse team and we value that.