WHAT IS A MYSTERIOUS PACKAGE?
Experience tactile tales of terror and adventure.
THE ULTIMATE PUZZLE BOX SINCE 2012
VERY LIMITED COLLECTIBLE EDITIONS
HANDMADE IN TORONTO
BY PALE MOON-FACED WRETCHES LABORING IN A DRAFTY WAREHOUSE
WHERE SOMETIMES AFTER DARK THERE ARE SOURCELESS ECHOES
AND NOBODY GOES INTO THE DOWNSTAIRS STORAGE ROOM
“I love The Mysterious Package Company… and am proud to have sent their packages to easily disturbed friends.” - Neil Gaiman
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Are those wooden crates really made of real wood?
- Are they actually nailed shut?
- How do I open them?
- Will you help me if I have trouble opening a mysterious package?
- Is this for real?
- Are your packages so realistic you’ve been investigated by bomb squads and the NSA?
- Will you accept this [DUBIOUS CRYPTOCURRENCY/PILFERED GOLD TOOTH/HAUNTED ANTIQUE WHEELCHAIR] as payment for your services?
- How long does it take to have a package delivered?
- Are mysterious packages suitable as gifts for children?
- Who is the Curator?
- Are you lying?
LESS FREQUENTLY ANSWERED ANSWERS
Really, yes, carefully, no, maybe, absolutely, unfortunately no, a week or two depending on temporal flux anomalies, depends on the package (and the child), you’ll find out, just once.